The reason why I started bullet journaling was to learn about myself, get organized in many things, and be more productive. I am sure you, too, might have started your bullet journaling for these reasons. But, what does this have to do with the title? Well, getting organized means not just organizing your daily tasks and finances; it includes your periods too. Having a period tracker bullet journal will not only stop you from getting unexpected flow surprises but also will help you in knowing more about your body. A bullet journal period tracker is a simple layout that keeps track of your menstrual health. And with periods comes significant mood swings, so that you might want some mood trackers to your bullet journal as well. Check out our recent posts – Bullet Journal Mood Tracker – Everything You Need To Know, 17 Creative Bullet Journal Mood Tracker Ideas. Curious on what other tracker we could have in our bullet journals for better organization? Check our post – 10 Super Bullet Journal Trackers For Your Planner. Want to learn more about period trackers? Well, keep reading to find out what a bullet journal period tracker can do to you.
Why Track Your Periods? Benefits Of A Period TrackerI never paid much attention to the period cycle, so I never knew how my body was feeling during the time. But when I started researching how a period tracker works, I got to learn that our periods don’t just affect my life for a few days a month. They affect everything, all the time! From then, I started keeping track of my periods, and my life changed. Now I not only have a better understanding of my body, moods, and myself, but I can also prepare for everyday life so much better. I organize my whole work and social calendar around my cycle as I know when I will be feeling low and when I will have an abundance of energy.
Advantages Of Having A Period Tracker Bullet Journal
- A Bullet Journal Period Tracker gives us control over our lives. We will no longer feel like we are being victimized by our bodies, and don’t you think that is so empowering? Knowing when the period is due to start means we will never catch unprepared. We will never run out of tampons or get caught in public without supplies. We can plan our vacations and events keeping the dates in mind.
- A period tracker bullet journal will give you a snapshot of your overall health. Sometimes, we might have some irregularities in our cycle. And these irregularities can be caused by various aspects of your health. By tracking your period cycle, you will become more aware of these influences. You will be observing all the small changes and all the big ones that might need medical attention.
- A bullet journal period tracker will make you an informed patient. You will no longer stare at your gynecologist’s face blankly whenever he asks you about your last period.
Other Things You Can Track In Your Bullet Journal Period TrackerA simple period tracker layout goes a long way. An elaborate spread might demotivate you from updating it regularly. So, create a table with just the months and date columns. However, the following are a few other things you can track in your bullet journal period tracker along with your menstrual cycle.
- Any symptoms you experience during each period.
- Fertility or Fertile window
- A mood tracker to track how you felt during the cycle.
- Self-care tips and ideas, including hygiene and mood relaxation tips that worked
- The severity of the flow
- Length of the cycle
- The dates of ovulation
- The dates you have had sex (it is good to keep track irrespective of whether you are trying to get pregnant or not).
Quotes To Include In Your Bullet Journal Period Tracker SpreadWhen you look at different bullet journal spreads on the internet, you will observe most of them contain quotes. People add beautiful quotes for inspiration and motivation. Moreover, a quote can make your spread look attractive and fun. Below are a few inspirational and fun quotes you can include in your bullet journal period tracker.
- “Leaders Bleed, period:” – Silvia Young
- “Maybe if the period pain burned calories, it would be worth it.”
- “Women are not moody; we simply have days of the month where we are less inclined to put up with the crap.”
- “Every time my period comes, I rejoice the fact that my body is functioning perfectly.”
- “The only reason why I like you is that you are a sign that I am not pregnant.”
Recommended Products To Set Up Your Bullet Journal period trackersBefore we dive right into some excellent inspiration for bullet journal period trackers, I want to mention the tools I use in my bullet journal quickly. If you are a beginner, these are the tools I wish I had purchased when I started bullet journaling instead of those overpriced books and markers that others recommended.
- Fine Point Pens
- Micron Fine Line Set Pens
- Tombow Fudenosuke Soft And Hard Tip Brush Pen
- Tombow Brush Pens
- Washi Tape
- Crayola Super Tips