A bullet Journal Daily Spread is one of the essential spreads of your journal; it is like the heart of your bullet journal. Or at least, that is what is believe. If you don’t plan it right or are just starting with your BuJo journey, it can also become one of the toughest spreads. A daily bullet journal spread will keep your time suck away. Trust me; it makes a significant difference. Below is how a bullet journal daily spread has helped me.
- A bullet journal daily spread helps me in completing my monthly and weekly to-do list easily and quickly.
- It helped me in achieving my goals.
- I can be laser-focused on what is essential to do.
- I can start each day on the right foot.
- The daily bullet journal spread help me finish every day feeling satisfied and fulfilled.
- I am staying motivated all the time.
- I can keep track of my daily routine.
What Is A Bullet Journal Daily Spread?A bullet journal daily spread/log is a layout where you can plan and record tasks, notes, events, appointments as they occur throughout the day. It is simply a daily to-do list. You generally have to create the page first thing in the morning or the night before. You will have ample space to jot down anything you want (your goals for the day, essential ideas, your plans, etc.).
Pros Of a Bullet Journal daily Spread
- You are left with more space for more detailed to-do lists when compared to monthly and weekly spreads.
- There is plenty of room to be more creative and organized.
- You will have more of a journal style.
- You will be able to focus on what is planned for the day without any distractions.
Bullet Journal Daily Spread And Weekly Spread, Which Is The Best?Creating a bullet journal daily spread every day requires more work than creating weekly and monthly layouts. For this reason, you might think it is a waste to make the daily logs. But think about the number of times you failed to achieve your weekly goals thinking that you still got time. Believe it or not, we all procrastinate at some point; we find numerous excuses to postpone tedious tasks. Let’s be, honey! Even if you do what you are passionate about for a living, you can always find a few things less exciting and fun. There is always a chance to fall into the “tomorrow is another day” trap. With this in mind, having only a weekly bullet journal spread is risky and not recommended. On the contrary, a bullet journal daily spread will keep you accountable day after day. It makes you more likely to get things done. However, In my opinion, there is no winner and loser. I recommend you to make both bullet journal spreads. A bullet journal daily spread together with the bullet journal weekly spread word just perfect for life organization.
Recommended Products To Set Up Your Bullet Journal Daily LogBefore we dive right into some excellent inspiration for bullet journal weekly spreads, I want to mention the tools I use in my bullet journal quickly. If you are a beginner, these are the tools I wish I had purchased when I started bullet journaling instead of those overpriced books and markers that others recommended.
- Fine Point Pens
- Micron Fine Line Set Pens
- Tombow Fudenosuke Soft And Hard Tip Brush Pen
- Tombow Brush Pens
- Washi Tape
- Crayola Super Tips
What To Include In A Bullet Journal Daily Spread?Although each daily log with being different and unique for every person depending on their lifestyle and what they do, there are a few essentials that most of the bullet journalers need in their daily bullet journal spreads.
- Tasks that you want to complete in the day.
- Significant events, meetings, appointments, etc.
- A space to jot down ideas and notes.
- Any goals you have for the day